Monday, August 21, 2006
ORGAN HARVESTING
10\NewScientist\22 August 2006
Organ transplant comes to be a way of medical care to restore many patient’s lives, namely, the doctors harvest organs from donating organs of the other patients who are in badly situations or hopeless cases. I read through the article and realize that we have to take the action faster before the patient’s brain dead for example the doctor should decide to harvest organs and keep them in good condition before they are unusable. Number of people required organ transplant is increasing for the reason that it would keep their life longer and they would not suffer from any medical reaction of medicines. Finally, I think we should not be late in action of donating our organs while many patients need them for their lives.
Organ transplant comes to be a way of medical care to restore many patient’s lives, namely, the doctors harvest organs from donating organs of the other patients who are in badly situations or hopeless cases. I read through the article and realize that we have to take the action faster before the patient’s brain dead for example the doctor should decide to harvest organs and keep them in good condition before they are unusable. Number of people required organ transplant is increasing for the reason that it would keep their life longer and they would not suffer from any medical reaction of medicines. Finally, I think we should not be late in action of donating our organs while many patients need them for their lives.