Monday, August 21, 2006

 

AIR TRAVEL TO COST MORE DUE TO TIGHTER AIRPORT SECURITY

Straits Times 21 August 2006


After attacks by terrorist to many airports and public transports, government spend more money into security inside such airports. This news can make economy growth go down by few percentage when less passengers go oversea as the fear of terrorism and the higher price of ticket. I think terrorists be success in putting fear into society, but government should tackle this problem by a flexible way of solutions. Higher price will due to a less on consumer as economic result. When less passenger in oversea tour, why don’t we focus on opening tourist links inside our country? I just give this solution as an simple example, but I believe we will have more better solutions in our future life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?