Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Ecopolis- Last Hope For The Natural World

Page 36, NewScientist, June 17, 2006
When I was young, I also dreamed about a world cover with plants and hills. Population is rapidly increasing to billions and cities with mushroomed high-sky buildings cause the bad pollution to their Earth. Bad impacts immediately come out with many natural disaster such as Tsunami, earth wakes and the Global warming. We cannot divide a city into parts. However, we also need a good solution to these problem affects. Idea comes out as human is a building and re-building animal. We rise the city high and cover it by the plain of plants. For example, Singapore with millions of its citizens and visitors from its neighbors is considered the most clean and green city. Yes, I think this model will be used in the large extent to reduce the impact of pollution.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?