Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

APPLE IN TALKS TO OFFER MOVIES AT ITUNES

H15 Money The Straits Times Wednesday, June 21 2006

iTunes is a tool for easy downloading song and TV show programmes and it becomes popular for universal users. There are millions people online a day and this tool is a good one for saving our interests. I also got the newest Beta for the iTunes in my computer. Everyday I can recieve more than 20songs which I like most and it does not spend me so much time and money while I had to go toCD shops to buy with a high price. This tool saves me a lot. Now Apple Computer is going to havea new Beta which allows users to download movies from Hollwood's studios such as we can download movies from Warner Bros by via BitTorrent. This revolution may bring more benefits to users and benefit the company itself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?