Sunday, May 07, 2006
GOALS FOR GROWTH
Newsweek April 10/17 Page 6
Football is considering as the King of Sport. I think that is true as the time when a football match starts as it attracts million of people to look on. The ball flows with the exciting of the love we stay in this kind of game sport. I love football, my friends love it, my family also loves it, and everyone I knew, that he or she is also excited about football. There are many kinds of football championship but I really do excite in The World Cup held every four years where all the best teams challenge together under their nation flags. At that time, either the players or the viewers shall put the love of nation and the love of sport on up their mind with every exciting match. As the winner, the team shall be encouraged by million of their fans and the Gross Domestic Product of that country also increases a lot at that time, so why don’t they play hard for these benefits, and the answer is based on the goals they make.
Football is considering as the King of Sport. I think that is true as the time when a football match starts as it attracts million of people to look on. The ball flows with the exciting of the love we stay in this kind of game sport. I love football, my friends love it, my family also loves it, and everyone I knew, that he or she is also excited about football. There are many kinds of football championship but I really do excite in The World Cup held every four years where all the best teams challenge together under their nation flags. At that time, either the players or the viewers shall put the love of nation and the love of sport on up their mind with every exciting match. As the winner, the team shall be encouraged by million of their fans and the Gross Domestic Product of that country also increases a lot at that time, so why don’t they play hard for these benefits, and the answer is based on the goals they make.