Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

HELL EVEN BEFORE MISCARRIAGE PUSH

The Straight Times Thursday December 8, 2005 Page H7

I got a little bit shock to what happened to Mrs Seah family. I am also sympathetic towards this woman who was lost her unborn child. The loan shark was too merciless to this family and the man who caused this damage should be punished by the law both in physically and mentally. “ I will recognize him if I see him again…”, said Mrs Seah. Through these words, we knows how angry inside this woman and her love to her young child. The cause made this poor story happen but not consider to Mr Lim Teck Ann, the son of the woman from whom this family bought the flat. Why did he borrow heavily from illegal money-lenders and leave behind mountain of debt? No wonder that how angry the loan shark when he realized he was lost his money. Even though the police can arrest the loan shark, is that the baby could be alive? Considering to the public observation, is that Mr Lim should be paid his responsibility to the mother who lost her child. From my stand, the law in Singapore is one of the most strict law in Asia. Hence, should the loan shark be in charge with his action to the lost baby while Lim Teck Ann be in charge with his action to leave behind the illegal debt???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?